cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWBP Functions in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm on the new 6.0 system now. We recently upgraded from 4.6C.

My users were able to use the 'Delete Logically' Option from the Business workplace by selecting the workitem then clicking the 'More Functions' option on the SBWP screen then selecting the 'Change work item'.

Now, in New version When they try to do the same process, they don't have 'Change work item' instead we can find 'Change work item text' option, through which we can not delete the work items logically.

In one of the forums it given that the view needs to be changed to technical view inorder to logically delete the workflow items. However even after changing the view to technical view i am still not able to see the option to delete the workflow items logically.

Can you pls help me out of this. Appreciate your quick responses.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on the Workflow log.

Click on the root node.

Goto -> Technical workitem display.

Edit -> Change.

You can find the "Logically Delete" Button.

Regards,

PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for your quick reply....

I followed your steps, however when i click the workflow log button and click the root node and in the menu bar when i click Goto option i dont find Technical workitem display option....

Can you pls guide me here....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't click on the "List with Technical Details".

Just go to the workflow log which shows various views such as "WF Chronicle", "WF Agents" and "Workflow objects".

Click on the root node in the WF Chronicle.

Hope this should solve your problem....

Regards,

PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for your suggestion but I dont find any of the views which you have mentioned below when i go to the workflow log.

Am i missing something here ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you click on the workflow log - What do you see ??

Is it Workflow Log (View with technical details) ?

If you see this then click on "ActiveX version log".

Regards,

PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you suggested i am there and i clicked "Activex Version Log".... Will i get an option to delete logically here ?

Thanks for your help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will have have the delete logically option here ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes in the ACTIVE X Version Log Click on the first Item that is hown in the workflow Log and then

Goto->Technical Workitem Display->Edit->Change->Logically Delete.

Thanks

Arghadip