cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting help- Scope Selection in Solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am facing an unique problem in Solman. While I have created a new project of implementation type and I go to Scope tab in project admin there exists a Best Practice template with one of the scenarion checked.

I donot need to use this template for my project but my intention is to select a roadmap. However the scenario of this template doesnot get removed even if I uncheck it and it it keeps appearing.

Can anybody suggest me how to get rid of this template/scenario in scope tab?

Rgds

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the Implementation Projects should have atleast one scenario structure in scope; but it is not mandatory for a Template project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wassem,

Thanks for writing in.

As per my understanding, the project scope in solution manager can set in a number of ways, based on the selected project type. For implementation project it could be any of the following ways.

By selecting SAP and/or partner templates or user templates created in a template project

(ii) Selecting from supplied roadmaps

(iii) No template or roadmap selected- In this case, the project structure is built using elements from the business process repository in the buisness blueprint.st s

Now my question is that I want to go for option 2 ie I want to select the scope through roadmaps but the system has by default one of the scenario of the templates checked which is not getting removed. Can u suggest someway how to remove trhis??

Rgds

Manish

Answers (0)