cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor transaction dosen't appare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

i've created the related badi for the Monito of Shopping Cart but it dosen't appare into none user. Does it depend by the role. have i to add the transaction into the role via PFCG?

regards

bye

andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBP_MON_SC (Monitor Shopping Cart) is a transaction that is used by administrator and it belongs

to SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR role. Administrator has the authorisations to access data across the org unit. This transaction is suitable for the administrator.

If you would like to assign the same to users who have employee role, you will have to create custom specific role to suit your modification.

By default, this service (transaction) is assigned to the single role EBP Administrator (SAP_EC_BBP_ADMINISTRATOR) and can be called up in the administrator LaunchPad via Administration ® Monitor Shopping Cart.

(In Enterprise Buyer on an Exchange mode, this service is available via the composite role SAP_BBP_MULTI_ADMINISTRATOR.)

Monitor shopping cart is used by an administrator. In such as case, we don't check for authorisations as the administrator is allowed to search for shopping carts with different combinations.

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Answers (0)