cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to send mail to SAP Inbox(SBWP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i create a new message in SBWP and send it to SAP Inbox, It is moving to outbox. When I resubmit this mail , then it move to SAP Inbox. Please Help me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuljit,

When you create a new message, in the tab where you give receipint , you have another tab as ' Trans Options' , goto this tab and uncheck the 'After sending move to outbox ' checkbox. Your issue will be solved. You will get the message into your SBWP inbox.

Sujatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply Sujatha N . But still it is not working. Do you know any more settings required for such problem?

Is there any limit for SAP INBOX ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think for your SAP User Id the is activated using SO36 with Also place in inbox as unchecked.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also place in inbox is in checked state. But still problem is there.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i create a new message in SBWP and send it to SAP Inbox, It is moving to outbox.

When ever you send a new message (mail) from the SAP Inbox, Outbox will have a copy, Like sent items in the Outlook.

When I resubmit this mail , then it move to SAP Inbox. Please Help me to solve this problem. code}

When creating a new message, If you give the correct User Id in the recipient it will go correctly. Click Refresh in the SAP Inbox and check it.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already had refreshed inbox but still it is not coming . it only comes on resubmission from outbox.