cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding totals printing on second page in scripts

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have one query related to script.I have developed a script.In first page it's displaying 10 line items and in second page its displaying 10 line items.But i need the sum of individual line items amount on second page.Please help me out in this matter.

Regards,

sree...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can loop on your data in the program and get the totals and in the form in main page you can write...

IF &NEXTPAGE& = '0'.

print the totals.

0 Kudos

THANKS ,

I GOT IT...

REGARDS,

SREE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a element in the main window as "grand_total" and call the FM "write_form" by passing this element after looping all the items in print program.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

0 Kudos

My requirement is different.First mail loop ,next one window which consist tax values and somewhere corner place i need display sum of the individual line items amount on second page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Refer this [Wiki|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/abap/displayingspecificnumberofrecordsperpage.]

Regards,

Sravanthi

0 Kudos

Actually i developed the purchase order print form..so i need the sum of on second page....but u have given that its displaying the sum on every page..can u explain me how to print on second page only