cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the Suspensibility property of a Webdynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have around 10 WDJ applications.All these applications are hosted on different iviews on portal.

I use the portal navigation to navigate between these applications.I want to use the Suspensibility property of the applications so that i dont have to reload them everytime they are called by other applications.

My Question is : The Suspensibility property stores the state of the application as it is. This will be done for multiple applications. Does anyone know where is this temporary storage done and how much of an effect will it have on the performance of the applications overall.

Regards,

Virag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virag,

You can use Suspend & Resume plugs for the same. Refer below SAP NetWeaver Library link & asoociated links.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/68/3aee42c4257176e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Thanks for thw quick reply. However, i have already gone through that link. It does not talk about the performance factor. Neither does it say whr the data in the suspended application is stored by the application to retrieve it on resume plug. That is wht i am actually looking for

Regards,

Virag

Answers (0)