cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types display in a Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In our Pricing Procedure we have 2 condition types ZFR1 (Freight) and ZINS (Insurance) which are always Header type and should be entered manually. So according to normal procedure, I inserted them in the pricing procedure and maintained them as 'Manual' and selected them as Header conditions in Details of condition types with no Access Sequence and also selected them as 'No Limitations'.

Now my requirement is that these condition types ZFR1 & ZINS should be available by default in a Sales Order under 'Conditions' tab and under 'CnTy' column and their values should be in Editable mode under 'Amount' column, when we go to the Header data view, but should be greyed out in Item data view, since they are Header conditions belonging to the whole document.

Here my problem is that what ever combination I do in V/06 or V/08, system is not displaying the condition types by default. That is, I have to or the end user has to remember to enter the condition types and enter the values. But if I can display them as default when we go the Header view, Conditions tab,. end user will see them and will remember to enter values in them.

The one problem I have is, I cannot make them as 'Mandatory, as they are not always required in all Sales Orders, so there are times when we dont have to enter any values there.

I went through the search forum but didnt find any useful material, kindly help me out here.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Such a genuine requirement and alas, no suggestions. I could not solve it and if any one has a solution to this, kindly add inspite of me closing this thread. If SDN doesnt allow replying to closed threads, plz plz plz open a new thread a give the solution with the title 'Manual Condition Type's permanent display in a Sales Order'.

Thanks a ton. Hearty regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Option One

1) Maintain as item condition in V/06 with manual entries allowed

2) In V/07, maintain table 307 (Customer with Release Status) and save

3) In V/08, dont maintain any tick against the three boxes

4) In VK11, maintain for that customer instead of each material

5) In sale order, by default, condition type will flow and you can delete at header level in one stroke if you dont want that

Option two

1) Maintain as header condition in V/06

2) Key in manually in sale order as and when it is required

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathijee,

Thanks for your answer, I have indeed maintained both the condition types at Header level. Normally when we do this kind of settings, the conditions screen is like the following:

10....0....PR00....Basic Price...........1000.....(this 1000 is from condition record)

Now if the end user needs to add values for ZFR1 or ZINS, he needs to remember the Condition types and enter them to be able to enter values in the document.

But suppose there is a way of displaying the Condition Types with out values as shown below, then the end user will not have to remember to fill them up, he can simply come to the conditions screen and they are visible there and he will just fill them up with values. The following is how I would like the conditions screen to be seen:

10....0....PR00....Basic Price...........1000.....(this 1000 is from condition record)

20....0....ZFR1....Total Freight.........._____...(this should be a blank field)

30....0....ZINS.....Total Insurance......_____...(this should be a blank field)

In these editable fields of Freight and Insurance, the end user will enter the values in case they are neccessary or leave them blank.

If I maintain the condition types as mandatory and manual, header condition screen is not displaying the Condition types??!!!!

If I maintain the Header conditions as Item conditions also in V/06, then the header conditions screen is displaying the conditions in grey mode, without any value (as they are manual conditions) and in the item screen, they are in editable mode, but system is not allowing me to input any value, saying these condition types are not item level condition types and they are to be maintained at header level, but like I said, at Header level, the fields are greyed out !!!!

So, any help plz..

Regards

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

yajee venkat ,

Since these are Header Condition Types and they don't have access sequence. It won't flow in automatic pricing. So Compromise has to be made. You can maintain them as mandatory in Pricing and then check the flow...

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

The Header conditions cant be populated automatically.

First of all u need to define them as Item conditions and assign access sequence and define condition records to them to populate the condition records automatically at the item level tab.

if ur requirement is to get the header condition then,, u have to maintain the condition value manally.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Pricing Procedure (V/08) and remove the manual tick from pricing procedure for ZINS and ZINS condition types...........

i think your problem will solve.............

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

yajee venkat ,

In that case why don't you maintain seperate Document types, billing types and Pricing procedure for Freight and Insurance make the condition types as Mandatory(in Pricing procedure). So that, the conditions will remain fixed and you can enter value manually(within condition Types manual entries = c).

So when a scenario arises for you to apply Freight and insurance, then use this process. Endusers will be clear in using it.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear Pavan for your reply but sarigga ardham kaaledu, couldnt get the meaning of your reply. Sorry there.

Let me make it a little more clear, my scenario is that I have PR00, ZFR1, ZINS as 3 line entries in the Pricing Procedure for Exports.

When I raise a Sales Order and go to Header Conditions view, I only see PR00 as one line item, with its value automatically calculated from condition record and in grey mode (and this is what I want), but ZFR1 & ZINS are not available. I have to enter the condition types manually and enter their values.

I want to know how to make the system show me in the Header Conditions screen, ZFR1 & ZINS but with out the values, where I can enter what ever is the relavant values.