cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUMBER RANGE ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,,

I have created number range for delivery & billing as 800050001 to 800100000 & 900050001 to 900100000 respectively.

The delivery document is created with the number 800050001 & billing document is created as 900050001 but the acconting document is not generated.

The error message Incorrect doc.no.: 900050001. Select document number between 0090000000 and 0090999999 message number is F5151.

I HAVE CHECKED THE SEARCH FORUM BUT THE SOLUTIONS WERE ALREADY TRIED.

Pl help in this regard.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First ensure that in VOFA, for your billing type against the field "No.range int.assgt.", you have maintained 90 and the same has also been in VN01.

Alternatively, you can also check note 321410

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmisir,

I have maintained plantwise billing documentwise number ranges in SM30.

I GUESS THIS OVERWRITE THE NUMBER RANGE ASSIGN NO GIVEN IN VOFA.

As this prblem has not come in delivery where the number range assign remains the same.

Pl suggest.

Regards,

Santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SM30, select your plant and billing type and see what object you have maintained there. Ensure the same is maintained in VN01 also. Most probably, this should be root cause of your problem.

Alternatively, check the note cited above which relates to the error message number you have indicated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your useful suggestion.

My problem has been solved in OBA7.

Regards,

Santosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

If above suggestions will not work than check with the help of ABAPER for user exit.

Check in Sm30 -Table maintenance Generator weather any combination is maintained for number range or not.

Try to search with NUMKI in SM30.

In our project Number range is determined through userexit which determines the same document no for billing and accounting doc through a custom table maintained via SM30.

Revert if not resolved.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in OBA7 for RV document type number range and also check the status

also check in FBN1 the number range and assign the same in OBA7

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,