cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS - Auto - Reactions . No ccms agent available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am configuring the central CCMS in solution manager. I have register the sapccmsr of R3 system to Solution manager with sapccmsr -R and all information of solution manager.

I Solution manager tx RZ21 i have add the system in configure CCMSPING availability monitoring. I have created central autoreactions in assign central autoreactions.

When Assing System - MTE Class - Defined Central autoreaction, i have one Popup with;

No CCMS agent available for system Still assign central autoreactions.

What it´s my problem?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The ccms agent (CCM4X) on of the system, is generating alerts in a random manner, i had selected under status attribute tab -Always ( at every message) and under Methods tab gave 90 seconds for -Start the data collection method every, so ideally when the agent is stopped i should be getting alerts for every 90secs which is not the case i got two alerts in a span of 4 mins and then stopped.

Sometimes the alerts are getting generated continously i.e for status inactive causing inconvenience. In the main screen it is showing status as active but when i click on the open alerts and then dispaly alerts it is showing status as inactive.

Currently i am testing this so that i can come to a conclusion on the behaviour of the status alert, to reproduce the result to a customer.

Can someone please help me in this scenario ?

Thaks and Regards,

Praveen Syamala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

I have register the sapccmsr of R3 system

What it´s my problem?

you did use the wrong agent. The ABAP stack of a system is monitored using the sapccm4x agent.

Please read carefully the Online documentation regarding the usage of agents: Monitoring: Configuring ABAP Instances.

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

I have solved the problem with the agent sapccm4x .

Best reagards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

My last problem. The Auto-Reaction for central instance work fine, but i don´t know how i can configure the dialog instances. I can assign only the auto-reactions for central instances.

You can help me?

thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

you have to install sapccm4x on each instance of the monitored system.

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Thanks a lot, I have work all CCMS.

Only one doubt. How I can that one alert send only one mail or one alert. If have one problem in one system the CCMS and autoreactions send continues mails with the problem.

And, How i can send mail when the alert is corrected or the alert return to green?

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I have resolved the problem with continues mails with one alert. But i have pending the mail with alert green.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel

Note 746193 - RZ20: Generating all-clears ("green alerts") for your pending problem.

However, if you can share with us, how did you resolve the problem with continuous mails with one alert?

Best Regards

Bhudev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Of course.

For alerts with STATUS Attribute. Select PROPERTIES and MEHTODS and select "Message value (color) has change. The system only send one alert with this alert. If select "always" the system send continues mails.

For alerts with PERFORMACE ATTRIBUTE the system send one mail with Yellow and red alert. Work fine

The problem was alerts with STATUS attribute.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

> For alerts with STATUS Attribute. Select PROPERTIES and METHODS and select "Message value (color) has change". The system only send one alert with this alert. If select "always" the system sends continuous mails.

If I select a status node in RZ20, then the Properties button, I get to a screen titled, "Monitoring: Properties and Methods". But I can't find a field there called, "Message value (color) has change".

A little help? Perhaps I'm on a different release? I have SPS 18.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

At Monitoring: Properties and Methods screen, you have to select status attribute tab. There you can find "Message value (color) has change".

Regards,

Tomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I was afraid of...I don't have a Status tab, only: General, Log attribute, Filter, Methods, and Addnl info.

I've created a message with SAP Support, and I'll report back here if/when I learn anything more.

Thank-you,

Sean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

The problem here is that you are trying to see the properties of a log attribute instead of a status attribute.

If you look at the legend you will see wich icon represents an status attribute for MTE. At this node you can see the status tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Sean,

>

> The problem here is that you are trying to see the properties of a log attribute instead of a status attribute.

>

> If you look at the legend you will see wich icon represents an status attribute for MTE. At this node you can see the status tab.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

It seems that the system you want to use the auto reaction method has no agent defined.

When you register the agent with sapccmsr -R, it's added at transaction RZ21->Topology->Agents for Remote System->Display Overview.

The Satellite System SID must be the same SID at your Solution Manager, and the agent must be installed at your Satellite System. In your message I have the doubt of which system have you setup the agent.

If you have any doubt, feel free to ask it.

PS: Maybe this two blogs can help you:

/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/05/03/solution-manager-cen-and-alerting-configuration-guide-for-dummies

/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/04/26/ccms-rule-based-monitors-configuration-guide-for-dummies

Regards,

Tomas.

Edited by: Tomas Piqueres on Apr 24, 2009 1:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I have one system Solution Manager and one ECC system. The name of Solution Manager is GSM and the name is GEU.

The agent sapccmsr is running in GEU and in the configuration with -R i have insert all information of GSM.

Best regards