Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Can we implement Approval procedure in PI

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Here is a business requirement,where i need to integrate with CRM NEXT application to SAP.

In this i need to use approval process as like in workflow.

In this CRM the employee applies a request and that request has to go to respective managers in sap and then if he approves then update the request in sap and revert response has to be updated in CRm application also.

I need update in CRM about status and complete process back. the same to be updated in sep also.

here there is one more condition when the claim amount is more it has to route to two approval procedure . If it is less single approval procedure.

please suggest me how to complete this task..

Regards

Viajy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Yes we can do it using PI 7.1, check my post in wiki

User Decision step in PI 7.1

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/userDecisionstepinSAPPI7.1-Part+I

Sachin

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

he is looking for in 7.0...even i thougght of giving the same link:)

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi salvi,

Yes i will start developing this using BPM , Guide me how it can done by using PI 7.0 wirth BPM.

Thanks

Regards

Vijay

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an attachment in wiki and upload a diagram explaining how your BPM can be..

Please have a look at this: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki ...go to attachments and see the Test BPM.jpg image against my name.

The BPM design uploaded may not be the final/accurate design....

Depending on the business needs you need to decide how the message structure should be, what adapter has to be used and other stuff.....I have given you only a skeleton of your design...may be other experts will also help us in getting the correct design.

I again mention that please crosscheck the design and also the approach followed by me.......

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In this CRM the employee applies a request and that request has to go to respective 
managers in sap and then if he approves then update the request in sap and revert response 
has to be updated in CRm application also. 
I need update in CRM about status and complete process back. the same to be updated in sep also. 
here there is one more condition when the claim amount is more it has to route to two 
approval procedure . If it is less single approval procedure.

Your req is a example of BAM....yes it can be achieved in PI7.1...u need to use BPM for this req....in the BPM use the User Desicion step and you will get the result

There are two blogs available for User Desicion illustration.

Regards,

Abhishek.

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Salvi,

thanks for reply.

I am using PI 7.0 is it possible on this version.

Can you give me that blog details

Regards

Vijay

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes...you can implement it in 7.0...just that some more steps will be added....tell me if you can opt for BPM??

Regards,

Abhishek