Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Company Posting through FB01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am facing an issue in cross company posting through FB01. The program used for posting is RFEBBU00 and it is internally calling function module 'Posting_interface_document'. I am mapping cross-company code field 'RF05A-NEWBK' inside a user-exit to the BDC data structure FTPOST.

Through this mapping the program is able to do cross-company posting. But the field 'RF05A-NEWBK' is appearing in both first screen ( SAPMF05A,0100 )as well as second screen (SAPMF05A,0300). Actually it should come only to second (0300) screen.

Due to its appearance on first screen the system gives information message like 'field RF05A-NEWBK' does not exist in screen 0100. On hitting a ENTER key it is posting nicely in Foreground.

But when I run the program in background, it is not posting due to the above message.

I am doing mapping into a database table 'FEBEP' inside a user-exit. This table has 3 reserved bdc field names and 3 bdc field values.fnam1,fnam2,fnam3 and fval1,fval2,fval3.

mapping like this FEBEP-FNAM1 = 'RF05A-NEWBK'.

FEBEP-FVAL1 = 'second Cocode'.

There is no screen controling field in FEBEP.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Vinod.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the error as

Field RF05A-NEWBK. does not exist in the screen SAPMF05A 0100

when we do a Inbound Idoc Posting for INVOIC02 we get the error.

your inputs are welcome.

Thanks

Ritesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I was facing this issue 8 years ago. That time there was a badi on the transaction FB01 and I wrote the code to delete the BDC structure of this field to avoid this message.

Since you are getting this through IDOC, my guess is that the same tcode FB01 might be called to post. If it is then you may have to go inside the BADI to delete this info message. I forgot the name of the BADI,but it is soem thing like *fbep* if we search using this. A technicaal person might be able to identify this BADI and might be able to go through the screen fields of RF05_NEWBK. I don't have even access to verify.

vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Since you are using inbound IDOC processing, my above response may not be suitable to your case. Inbound IDOC processing usually done by a function module. My guess is that the data supplied to this Inbound IDOC processing may not be correct. So please observe carefully all the import/tables parameters of the inbound function module that it is using. You might find this function module in config (Could be custom function module or SAP standard function module).

In my case I was getting this message when I was doing the cross company posting . So this may not be your case. Finally my guess is that the data that the inbound IDOC function module using may not be correct.

vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I know your post was quite some time back.  But I am hoping that you were able to find a workaround for your issue?  We also have the same situation as we would like to post intercompany accounts in bank statements.   We are using the same exit, we put in the logic to supply the company code.  But we still have that error.  Would appreciate it very much if you can still remember what was done to resolve it?

BR,

Tess