cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales orders due for delivery beyond credit horizon date credit blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have given credit horizon date as 1 month . When I create a sales order which has a single item and schedule line with delivery date after 45 days i.e clearly after the horizon date , document is blocked with credit limit block .

I am actually testing the cycle after I changed credit horizon date from 3 months to 1 month .

Is there any thing else to be done like running any reprort , etc ?

Regards

Raghav SSk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

only thing in this case can be done in Standard is change you Sales Document block setting to Delivery related block ,

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem. The Horizon the 1 month mean that every sales order that entry in the systen during the month, will be affected the credit exposure.

For example.

Today is 02/july and my horizon are 1 month, so the date are 01/august. Every sales order tha entering in period between july and august will be affect the credit exposure. The sales order entering in 05/august, the credit will be affected. The sales order entering in 30/august, the credit will be affected, but if you enter the sales order in 01/september the credit will not be affect beacause the month is different.

Another example

Today is 02/july and my period are 2 months, so the date are 31/august. Every sales order that entering in period between july and august will be affect the credit exposure. If a sales order entering in 01/september, the credit exposure is not be affected, because the month is different.

Regards

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could somebody answer this ? Awaiting your valuable inputs on this

Thanks in advance

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

what specific report are you looking for? there are many standard Credit Management reports, and they can be found in Easy Access > Logistics > SD. Credit Management should be in one of the sub-nodes.

or, you can use t-code SARP and enter report tree SD01. you will find a list of credit control reports there.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathan ,

Thank you for the response . But as you see , my primary requirment is not to find a report but it is this . My credit horizon period is 1 month and in the sales order, delivery date is 45 days which is far beyond creidt horizon period . In this scenario the sales order should not go for credit block even if the credit limit is exeeded , right ? But order is going for credit block.

As the case in credit management , whenver any key master data ( like risk category ) is changed , certain reports are suggested to be run . That is why I was asking if possibly any report needs to be run .

But my main problem is explained in the first paragraph .

Hope I am clear now . Please let me know if you some idea on what needs to be done .

Regards

Raghav .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

Could somebody help me on this ?

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

first, the horizon... i am not sure if changing the horizon falls under critical fields. in OVA8, you can activate credit control for critical items so that any change in data unfavorable to your client will result in an order blocked for credit. however, you need to test this hypothesis. in the meantime, check the settings in OVA8.

it is also possible that there might be other factors that might have caused the block (e.g. next credit check date, open items, etc.).

everytime you make changes on organizational data in the customer credit master (e.g. risk category, credit representative group, etc.), the system reminds you to run an update/report, which is t-code F.28. do this so that your documents will be consistent with the new settings.

please post your feedback again.

regards.