cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIENT NOT CREATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to create a new client for my newly created dev server.It is been created in scc4 level and it is not updated in USR02. I had checked the login/no_automatic_user_sapstar is 1 and I had changed this login/no_automatic_user_sapstar to 0 and while i try to activate the profile in rz10 t-code it is showing the error : Unknown error activating profile ECC6.

I had created a new profile in rz10 since no profile was maintained.

I guess if i change the value login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 it ll allow me to create the client but my profile is not activating.

Kindly suggest me.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Actually i am lil bit confused abt your query.. if you want to create a new client then why u r checking in USR02 table.. as far as i know USR02 table is used store the data of the user.

if you want to check the Client information then u have to check T000.

as per u r information u are working with newly installed server then u have to import the profiles of the activie server in RZ10-utilities-import pfiles-of active servers please check the post installation activities in respected installation guide of your installation.

-Srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

once your are sure that you have imported the profiles you can change this profile from OS level

Drive/usr/sap/SID/SYS/profiles check for instance profile and enter the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 and bounce the server for parameter to take effect

Regards

Uday

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I had created a new profile in rz10 since no profile was maintained.

RZ10- Utilities-Import Profile from Active server

Then Maintain the parameter and save & activate the profile

Regards,

Subhash