cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create On Demand and Manual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

can you please tell me What is the difference between Create On Demand and Manual while using one component in another component ?

Thanks,

kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

can you please tell me What is the difference between Create On Demand and Manual while using one component in another component ?

to embed several Web Dynpro components for a single Web Dynpro application, you should define a component usage and while declaring component usage, you will find two options for defining the life cylce and they are creat on demand and manaul. in simple terms,

Create on demand : the web dynpro framwork itself creates the component usage , when the referenced component is required

Manual: you have to create the component usage when the referenced component is required.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think

createOnDemand will automatically create instance of the Component u r using whereas manual Process is u need to instantiate the component and manage its life Cycle process. i.e, When u add the UsedComponent select the lifecycle as CreateOnDemad .Then u will be able to see the embedded view.

U have to write code if u say Manual to create and destroy the instance of the view

u can check the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3d/b21640dc88e769e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sri

Edited by: Srikanth Thatipally on Apr 24, 2009 8:59 AM