How to Add a Document on portal logon page....
I need to add one document on portal logon page, this is simply a help document " user guide document".
Add a Document (e.g. Intro or FAQ)
You can add a document link to the logon page, which points to a KM document. Updating the Logon Document would then involve no transports,and if wanted an approval process. Less paperwork to worry....
1. Setup a folder Logon, e.g. under Public Documents and put in there the document you want to point to.
2. Setup the folder with Read access for the Anonymous Users group.
3. Create a KM Document iview and choose Anonymous as access, but don¡¦t change the path to the document yet.
4. Preview the document and note down the URL of this page (In most browsers Right-click outside the image and select Properties to get the URL).
5. In the iview add now the KM path an d preview it again to make sure that the path is correct.
_6. In the logon page, create a link. The href value is the URL you noted down but starting with /irj and without the portal server name and port (otherwise you have to change it after every transport)._
up to this step i have done, i am strucking with this 6 step.
please assist me, what code needs to deploy this sixth step. and pls mention where to deploy this code.
Edited by: udhaya thangavel on Apr 24, 2009 8:45 AM