cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic creation of business graphics.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a piece of code which dynamically create a business graphics. If i use the same node data and create BG in statically.. i am able to view the graph. In case of dynamic creation , i am getting graphical rendering error. Have i missed something here..

The piece of code i had used is..

IWDBusinessGraphics bg = (IWDBusinessGraphics)view.createElement(IWDBusinessGraphics.class,null);

IWDCategory c = (IWDCategory)view.createElement(IWDCategory.class,null);
	//	c.setDescription("tableutility");       
		c.bindDescription(wdContext.getNodeInfo().getAttribute(IPrivateSDNUtilityView.IContextElement.TEST));                                                                                
bg.setCategory(c);
		bg.setDimension(WDBusinessGraphicsDimension.PSEUDO_THREE);

IWDSimpleSeries ss = (IWDSimpleSeries)view.createElement(IWDSimpleSeries.class,null);
		ss.bindValue(wdContext.nodeDepartments().getNodeInfo().getAttribute(IPrivateSDNUtilityView.IDepartmentsElement.NO_OF_PEOPLE));
		ss.setLabel("Simple Series");
		ss.setLabel("No of People");
		bg.addSeries(ss);
		bg.setChartType(WDBusinessGraphicsType.COLUMNS);
		bg.bindSeriesSource(wdContext.nodeDepartments().getNodeInfo());
		bg.setIgsUrl("http://<hostname>:40080");

Please help.

Regards

Bharathwaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could compare the generated code from Internal<ViewName>createUITree() with your code. This might give a hint what makes the difference.

Armin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

monalisa_biswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please got through following link

<a href="/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/05/04/enhancing-tables-in-webdynpro-java-150-custom-built-table-utilities:///people/sap.user72/blog/2006/05/04/enhancing-tables-in-webdynpro-java-150-custom-built-table-utilities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if u find the solution to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

even i need Dynamic creation of business graphics...

please let me know if you find the solution..