Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chagne in value of Serverice PR

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to change the price of service activity in PR but system is not allowing to do so because PO has been made from that PR, what to do to change the price of service PR

Regards

Kalpesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

system does not allow to change the price in service pr after u save the pr and make one PO.

U need to change the pr value in two cases.

1- u need to reduce the value in pr. which is not required, as u made the po, the commitment is on account of PO, if u want to make it zero, then make the po value 1 rs in the limit.

2- If u want to need increase the value of pr, for making a new PO, then no need to increase the service pr value,rather increase the budget for that particular wbs element, and try to create the PO against the same pr, system will now accept as it ll chk the budget against the WBS rather the service PR value.

Hope it will help u.

ashis

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

I want to decrease the value of PR so that it matches with PO value. This i want to do to remove remorderplan value for that WBS. I dont want to change PO value

Regards

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

u just create one PO with reference to the service pr in me21n, then change the value in PO. under tab limit.

then the commitment will b changed to po value and pr value will be vanished.

If u want to remove remaining order plan, then remove the plan costing variant in network header and save.

Ashis

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

I have remoed planning cost varient from network header but still system is showing remorderplan value..

Regards

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the PR is genereated from Service activity in Project then change the price in the Service item of Service activity.

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

ya, but system dont allow to change price in service line item of service activity in project once the PO has been made out of it..That price filed becomes gray..What should be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh,

If it is greyed then cancel the PO and change price in service activity and again create a new PO.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check any Enhancement is done in your system for this.

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

hi muzamil,

I want to change price of PR without deleting PO. System allow to make changes in price for material even after making its PO then why it is not allowing to make change in price of serivce PR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh,

Actually system should allow you to change the price in service activity and then you change the PO also in me22n and can change the price in services tab.

click the service activity in cj20n click the service button right to service exists checkbox ,then system will give a message that Purchase requsition already converted to Purchase order click tick then a screen will open with line items ,here the price should be editable so you change the price.

If it is not editable then you can add one more line item and enter the price and then chanage the PO again.

Check also the settings of Account Assignmnet N and item Cat D.

Muzamil