cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver File adapter problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a case where receiver file adapter is behaving incorrectly. If I place a invalid directory in the receiver CC fil is getting processed with message Id(which shld not happen)--> here in RWB mesage is been populated as invalid directory but file is getting processed.

Above discussed case is with both sender & receiver(SFTP adapter), even if i place '/' in the directory file is getting processed.

Is this the problem of cache? we have checked the same & cache was working fine.

Is there any possible way to trace this wizard behaviour?

Appreciate your inputs .

Best Regards

Chaithanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think the file is picked by the same CC that you created, but there may be another CC which is configured to pick the file from your wrong diectory... there is some other problem with your CC..

Former Member
0 Kudos

what abhishek said is quite right

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SFTP is Not supported by standard PI adapters.

Are you using Seeburger for this communication? Or some scripts?

Regards,

Prateek

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I place a invalid directory in the receiver CC fil is getting processed

If i am not wrong XI message processing comes to this step (checking the CC) at the end (end of pipeline)....so obviously all the steps before this will be executed....so if you configure the CC incorrectly it will be checked at the end......if you want to fail the processing at the very first instance then configure the receiver determination with some wrong value...maybe then the processing will not happen....

Receiver Identification....Interface Determination....Message Split....message Mapping...technical Routing....Call Adapter.

Regards,

Abhishek.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its surely a cache problem ... please do a complete cache refresh. Of both the java as well as abap stack.

Also a very big point of contention is The sFTP support is available from SP13 onwards.

Regards

joel

Edited by: joel trinidade on Apr 24, 2009 12:18 PM