cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD:Text determination flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I configured the text determination procedure for contract at header and item level i want to flow the same text at header and item level in the whole sales cycle like contract-sales order-delivery-billing means i want to maintain the values at header and item level in contract but it should flow up to the billing,is it possible ? what are the setting required in copy control for this . Are we have to choose some specific requirement type in copy control .please suggest.

thanks in advance

ravi k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapuser,

Yes, it is possible to maintain Text at at contract and the same text will flow upto billing.

Text determination in SD will be through condition technique.

1. Go to transaction VOTXN.

2. Select Sales Document Header Text Procedure Assignment-Choose Contact Type (Eg-WV)---

Assign it with Text Determination Procedure (01).

3. Now you want to Flow Text in Sales Order.

4. Go to VOTXN Select Sales Document Header-Text Procedure AssignmnetChoose Order type(OR)--

-Assign it with same text Determination procedure(01). Same text will flow to order.

5. Similarly follow same steps for delivery and billing, but you have to assign the same acces sequence

to your text id in delivery and billing text procedure which is used in contract and order.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

As you said i had assigned the same text determination to the sales order also the text determination is coming in same sequence for e.g.text1,text2,text3...etc.

But the value which i m maintaining in the contract text header level for e.g. text1= ABCD company ltd. is not flowing in the sales order header text1.

Is there any setting required in copy control for sales doc to sales doc header and item because i m creating sales order with reference to contract.

regards

ravi k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapuser,

Your text procedure has Text ID and Access Sequence.Maintain same access Sequence in order which is maintained in contract.Try to Use acces sequence 1 in both Contract and Order, if it is standard.

You can also maintain Text in SO10 and ythe same text will appear in any flow where you want.

Revert if not resolved.

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There are no copy control settings for TEXT determination procedure to copy from one sales document to another.

If u want to get the text determination procedure to get in all the sales document procedure , you need to maintain it individally at each level like sales order, delivery, billing.

please revert if u find any other issues.

santosh