Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background for billing job in VF06

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

can anyone help me how to do background job for billing in VF06 also the procedure

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T.Code VF06.

Enter the Sales organisation and Distribution channel and division.

Enter the customer number if you want to create billing document for a particular customers.

If you want for range of sales documents you want to create billing then enter the range in sales document.

Documents to be selected are sales orders if you want to create billing with reference to sales orders or tick deliveries if you want to create with referencce to delivery.If you want with reference to both then tick both.

Select start immediately.Donot Tick Test.

And in the output tick "list display" and "issue collective processing log".

Execute.

A job number will be appeared here.

Note down it.

If you want current status then goto SM37 T.Code and then release it if the status is not released.

After that check in V.21.

Regards,

Krishna.

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks krishna my 1 st qery is solved but when am doing in vf06 and inputted sales org and executing same screen exists , why this is happening , kindly help me.

thanx

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

VF06 is for background job only.

Enter your data in selection screen.

at Job started on tab...enter the date and time (Don't select Start immediately OR test) when you want execute that. and press F8.

Start immediately will execute the job immediately.

Test will not produce any invoice as it is test run.

It will automatically create a background job and will execute automatically at date and time you mentioned.

To check the status of your background job goto Tcode SM37 and check whether executed or not.

You can execute that manually also in SM37.