cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 2.5 table for task plan and testlog and its link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the list of tables used and the link between the tables related to GRC PC.

Mainly I need tables involved while creating task plan, test logs. We need to develop a report using this data. We need to know how the tables are linked. We saw some two, three GRPC tables, in which the primary key is GUID. We need to know how this GUID is getting generated and on what basis we can retrieve this information from the tables.

There is one report in report center of GRC PC 2.5. In that selection screen, is it possible to add another filed and based on that retrive data.

Regards,

Karthick S

Edited by: Karthick Sitaraman on Apr 24, 2009 9:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

We are in SP07. Test status report is very close to our requirement. But apart from those fields, client requires,

1. Compensating Control,

2. Potential impact,

3. Test result,

4. Status,

5. Review date and 6. Owner. I gone through the document https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ac5e79-ee7f-2b10-adb0-f396b498... to set fields in report. But those fields are not there in field group u201CGRPC_REPORT_DATA_F10u201D. How to add fields that are not in field group?

Regards,

Karthick S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthick,

Not sure but I would be very careful. Modifying anything standard delivered runs the risk of getting overwritten during SPs and upgrades and would likely requrire significant time to reimplement and regression test (but I'm sure you already know this). We've already applied several SPs in the past year and each one requires a significant amount of time to regression test on its own, not to mention involving customizations.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthick,

I can offer the following:

1) SP07 was released on 4/20/2009 and contains a new report "Test Step Status." You might want to look at this report so you don't unnecessarily reinvent the wheel. This would, however, require application of SP07. That report has 42 available fields.....lots of data.

2) The table that contains Test plan Master data is HRP5327.

We previously had minor reporting change required and SAP was able to issue a fix for it. The request was a minor, natural extension of an existing report. Part of the problem is that we have very limited web dynpro ABAP skills in house so development of a report was very time consuming. Another option you might want to look at is BI.

I hope this helps.

Matt