cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type appearing even it does not met the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a surcharge condition type in our pricing procedure, this need to be charged to customers in some cases.

When we have a intercompany supply to a customer directly, we need this surcharge condition type in F2 invoice, it is happening. But when we do IV invoice it should not executed for this invoice. So i have written a requirement to exclude this IV document type and assigned it to that condition type in the pricing procedure.

Even though it is executing in IV document type. The code is like this.

IF KOMK-FKART EQ 'IV'. " Bill.Type - InterCompany

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

When i check in pricing analysis, it shows me twice. The first condition type in the analysis is saying that it did not met the requirement. The second one in the analysis says the it found the record. But usually when a record is found and it is executed we can see the condition table details, like which sales org, which DC etc. In this case it is not showing any such details.

Can any has idea how we can exclude only this surcharge condition type in IV document type,

Thanks in advance

Venakt Cheedalla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check if you have any custom code in user-exit USEREXIT_PREPARE_TKOMK in include RV60AFZZ. It seems that you have a code using VBRK structure instead on XVBRK. The VBRK structure is not being updated during transaction run of VF04 and stores data of the first invoice created in the run. Thus it transfers billing type F2 instead of IV to KOMK.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is due to condition record found in VK12, Please delete the condition record from VK12 for IV type.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

By your question it seems that there are two scenario in which you are using same pricing procedure. if this is the case then in both the cases surcharge condition type will occure. if possible make the surcharge condtion type manual then in that case you will have to enter the value manually. or define new pricing procedure for intercompany billing which will not have surcharge condition type.

Update me if something is missing from my side

regards

sagar wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Yes, you are right we are using single pricing procedure for IV and F2 scenarios.

But in case of F2 invoice the sales area is say for Ex: ZZ01-10-20, in case of IV invoice the sales area is say for Ex: ZZ03-10-20.

In my case for IV also system is picking the surcharge condition based on what we maintained for F2, for Ex here it is ZZ01-10-20, which it should not.

Hope this will clarify your doubt.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Has your problem been solved....if yes kindly tell me how you solved it. I also want to know.

Thank you

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I think the Problem is When you are Creating an Intercompany invoice you are copying the prices from the sales order. i.e., the Pricing Type is "G". When you do this then the Surcharges are not Re triggered and So the Requirement routines are not Executed.

Rather You can have the Pricing type as "C". In that case Re-pricing is carried out and then condition type does not appear

Thanks..

Srini