cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUALITY TEST CERTIFICATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client is a manufacture Aluminum coils,In the Quality certificates send to its customers the client gives Chemical composition of the Liquid metal and as well Mechanical properties of the coil.

Material Master is different for liquid metals and as well coils.We want to follow the SAP standard Quality Certificates ,Is possible to incorporate several of these parameters from different stages,with different Material Masters in to Std SAP Quality Certificate.

If its possible with standard SAP quality certificate,please do let me know how combine parameters from two inspection lots having two different Material masters in to one test certificate.

Is that in such cases we can only create a Customizes Quality Test Certificates with Help of ABAPers.

Regards

RAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

You may please let me know the setting to theid available in my bussiness card . I coudnt find yours in the profile

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR GAJESH,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.I COULD MANAGE TO GET MICs VALUES FROM TWO DIFFERENT INSPECTION LOTS INTO MY TEST CERTIFICATE

THANKS AGAIN

REGARDS

RAM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

There is slight changes required in the profile setting. I have tested this and I am getting even the raw material testing data in the certificate. There are no config settings required here.

Please find the changes

Material A MIC No 1000 has to come in the certificate

Material B MIC No 1001 has to come in the certificate

Material C Mic no 1002 has to come in the certificate

1) Goto Certificate Profile - Qc01/QC02. click on the Material Tab Maintain

Material A origin 04 inspection type 04 Accepted Tick - Do not maintain this in the Materials Tab

No 1) Material B oring 04 inspection type 04 Accepted Tick

No 2 ) material C origin 04 inspection type 04 Accepted Tick

2 ) Now click on Characteristic and maintain as below

1 ) MIC 1000, version 1 ,Result selection 1, Rsultorigin 01, Short text 01 ,inspectio spec 01, stragy 01, text element 0001, (keep the material sort number blank)

2 ) MIC 1001, version 1 ,Result selection 1, Rsultorigin 03, Short text 01 ,inspectio spec 03, stragy 01, text element 0001, Material sort Number 1

3) MIC 1002, version 1 ,Result selection 1, Rsultorigin 03, Short text 01 ,inspectio spec 03, stragy 01, text element 0001, Material sort Number 2

Make sure that you do MB57 (compile where used list) before you go to QC21.

Please let me know if you still face any issue

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I had tried all settings you have told me but i am not getting the values of MICs my HALB material printed on my test certiificate, It prints only values of fert Materail.Please if possible how can i send you screen shots of what settings i have done. u get id on my profile,please you send me your id.

Regards

Ram

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

1) Please remove the Required tick from the certificate profile

2) Run tcode MB57 and update the where used file of the batches.

go to MB56 see for the final product batch numnber you are getting entire where used list

now go to QC21 and run for the certificate. you will get it

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your reply.

I could print the certificate but its only picking the values of inspection lot(FERT MAT) given by me in T.Code QC21.

When print its not picking MICs of halb materials i want values of halb material also to come in the test certificate along with fert material.

I am i missing something or other settings.What are std settings to be maintain In IMG for DATA ORIGIN..IS THE ANY SETTING TO BE DONE HERE TO GET MICs VALUES OF BOTH FERT AND HALB MATERIALS IN THE STD SAP TEST CERTIFICATE

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

PLEASE NOTE WHILE CREATING CERTIFICATE PROFILE I WAS GETTING AN WARNING MESSAGE

IS THIS MESSAGE CREATING ANY PROBLEM...OR IS IT I AM MISSING ANY SETTINGS IN IMG OR EASY ACCESS ,OR SETTINGS DONE BY ARE NOT OK

The origins of the specifications and values may not be correct

Message no. QC132

Diagnosis

You entered a reference to the sort number of a material in the certificate profile for the characteristic with sort number 0001. The current specification (01) and/or value origin (01) do not use the list of materials.

System Response

Data selection is always based on the specified origins, i.e. if you enter a sort number, this will not be taken into account.

Procedure

Check your entries

REGARDS

RAM

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

sorry for the late reply . Please find the steps to be maintained taking your example

1) Goto Certificate Profile - Qc01/QC02. click on the Material Tab Maintain

No 1 Material A origin 04 inspection type 04 Accepted Tick

No 2 Material B oring 04 inspection type 04 Accepted Tick

No3 material C origin 04 inspection type 04 Accepted Tick

2 ) Now click on Characteristic and maintain as below

1 ) MIC 1000, version 1 ,Result selection 1, Rsultorigin 01, Short text 01 ,inspectio spec 01, stragy 01, text element 0001, Required tick, Material sort Number 1

2 ) MIC 1001, version 1 ,Result selection 1, Rsultorigin 03, Short text 01 ,inspectio spec 03, stragy 01, text element 0001, Required tick, Material sort Number 2

3) MIC 1002, version 1 ,Result selection 1, Rsultorigin 03, Short text 01 ,inspectio spec 03, stragy 01, text element 0001, Required tick, Material sort Number 3

Make sure that goods movement of material B and C has been done for the material A and results are available for B & C for the batches

Please let me know if you still face any issue

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I am getting following error after maintaining all the setting you have told me.

I have maintained all data in batch,none my MICs in Inspection lot are rejected,i have done stock posting for all materials.and UD

ERROR

The data for batch mat,plant.could not be printed

Message no. QC138

Diagnosis

No data is printed for batch number no.. material xxxx , plant

This can be caused by the following:

Not all data was found for a characteristic in the certificate profile that is marked as obligatory.

No requested data was found for any characteristic in the certificate profile.

System Response

The creation of the certificate profile is canceled.

If the certificate is for a delivery item, the status of the message is set to Incorrectly processed.

WERE I AM GOING WRONG

IS ANY MORE SETTING TO BE DONE

Regards

Ram

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

sorry for the late reply . Please find the steps to be maintained taking your example

Goto Certificate Profile - Qc01/QC02. click on the Material Tab Maintain

No 1 Material A

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

Is your materail batch managed and that all goods movement have been completed so that bacth whereused is updated

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Yes material is batch managed,but note all the quantity is not consumed of that particular batch of lower level material but all the quantity of batch is consumed for the finished product.

I am entering the inspection lot no of the finished product in the QC21.and its only printing values of MICs of the finished product,i.e. inspection lot of the the fert material.and not of the lower level materail.

Please do give details steps how to go about this process.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Let me be little more clear in what i am saying.

We have the BOM structure in such a way.

Example

A-is finished product below it has two semi finished materials

B and C,all three are batch managed.

Certain MICs values are taken from material C into test certificate and few MICs values are taken from both B and A.

How can link these MICs and all these MICs be brought into the Test certificate using SAP std T.code QC21-->Qaulity certificate for Inspection Lots

In customizing

Certificate profile-> Define Data Origin-> Allowed combination of specification and values of origin

Here do i have do any settings.

In standard there is tick for Inspection specfication from production

then next column--Res.origin is 03 short text is Inspection/batch...and there is tick in Same source.

Is that i have make new setting and give res.origin as 01-->Inspection results and no tick to be maintained for Same source

Please guide in this issue.

Regards

Ram

Edited by: RAMKUMAR WARIYAR on Apr 26, 2009 4:21 PM

Edited by: RAMKUMAR WARIYAR on Apr 26, 2009 4:25 PM

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

This is possible with standard itself. But some amount of ABAP work has to spent on certificates.

You can go to QC01 for the certificate profile and click on materials Tab and give reference of the material and inspection origin you want add in the certificate

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your prompt reply,i will check it out and get back to you.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I am only able to get only print of the inspection lot i have take in the field in T.code QC01.its not printing the MICs of lower level material.

I have maintained all the settings you have told me.

1) Created certificate profile.

2) Assigned materials from who inspection lot i have to print the required results.

Note :here when assigned the material i have inspection lot origin 04 and inspection type 04 as its what i have maintained in Material Master.

sequence of assign material i did as follows.

first the finished material then the lower level material.

3) In the MIC tab in the certificate profile

first i assigned MIcs for finished material and MICs of lower level Material.

Then have also insured that all Mics in Inspection lot are OK and no defects.

I also did UD of both inspection lots-as-ACCECPT.

where am i going wrong.how can i print the values of the MICs of the lower level materail.

Regards

Ram