cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending SAP applications to a blackberry device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam connecting my web dynpro java application to a blackberry device.

Suppose i want see the same application in Blackberry device,Is there any need to install Blackberry software in my local pc or server.

If that is case please provide the link for that.

One more doubt...

How a blackberry device will take the web dynpro url and show the output.Is there any settings need to be done on the blackberry mobile .

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sushma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed Blackberry simulator. so i can visualise the output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try searching SCN? There are many wikis and blogs available on it

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/mobile/mobileWebDynpro-Alwaysconnected+client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

To test the application in BlackBerry Device, u need to install Balckberry simulator s/w in ur local pc which works same as the physical device.No additional settings are reqiured.U can download it from Blackberry manufacturer's website.

Find the PDF, describes sample webdynpro mobile application.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60e96a26-cc15-2a10-119b-d5ac646d...

Regards,

Sri

Edited by: Srikanth Thatipally on Apr 24, 2009 8:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will you please tell me, Which version of Blackberry software i need to install in my system.

I tried installing it. In my system "Internet Explorer could not find the page","The server was reset".

Please help me what i have to do in my system. For what sake iam getting this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sushma,

First install Balckberry_Email_MDS of version 4.1 then install

Balckberry_Simulators of version 4.1.

Before starting the simulator start MDS first.U find that in Programe files.

Regards,

Sri

Edited by: Srikanth Thatipally on Apr 24, 2009 8:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this version correct .while i was giving in the google , its not showing anything on the screen.

Balckberry_Email_MDS 4.1

Please provide the exact version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While was developing Mobile web dynpro application,,,,By clicking "Show Business Data " button , next page iam getting it in read only mode.(Both table and Form )

Please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed this document exactly.but in that by clicking the"Show Business data Button" it is allowing me to the next screen consists of Table and Form..These two iam getting in read only mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I opened a Blackberry simulator,,,i given the url of the web dynpro..But it is showing

"Unable to connect the application...Please contact to the ......

Please help me.

Regards

sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved it on my own.

while i was giving the url in the blackberry device,it is showing the output.It works fine for normal web dynpro applications.

If i was using the web dynpro applications that are connected the SAP database,,,In NWDS iam getting the output.But in Blackberry device iam not getting this.

Is there any settings need to be done in the NWDS .....Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it posible to see Visual Composer applications in Blackberry.