cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mail not reach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

mail is configured in sap ,IIS is installed & configured and also smtp is configured.When i chek outbox in sap business work place it also showing that mail is sent.but i not receive any mail in my e-mail inbox from sap. and also in cell phone no message. plz help me to solve the problem as soon.

thanks,

pugazh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the status of the messages in SOST.. if they are maked as sent and you're not getting them, check with your Exchange or SMTP Admin.

Regards

Juan

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hai thanks all for supporting me .the problem is simple and its solved. its nothing only by removing the mail block in mcafee(antivirus).now the mail/sms is working fine .thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check following links to cross check your configuration

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/content.htm]

[http://www.erphome.net/wdb/upload/forum1_f_4357_1102409717.doc]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pugazh,

Go through SAP Note 607108. And also check the SMTP service in SMICM.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

reffred this note no for SMT configration

Jayesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pugazh

Check that there are outgoing messages (SOST) and that there is a job to send mail (SCOT).

Also, you may want to send a test message (SO01 or another) to make sure that works.

Hope this helps.

PJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it will happens some time...

Please recheck your mail domain once again, I mean to say call transaction SCOT- from the menu tab select Settings->Default Domain.

it has to show proper domain of your email id's i mean if you are sending mails to your company's mail id then it has to show yourcompanyname.com like that..

Hope the above information will helps.

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured the settings in SCOT,

if yes can you let me know what are the settings that you have made

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1ST i enter the scot tcode and in that sapconnect:administration (system status) page is appeared.

Then i double click the smtp and the general node data is appeared.in there

1.i click the box node in use

2.in description i entered mail server and i given our company id in the host name and the mail is defaultly 25.

3. in code page box i select the 0 no conversion into other character set.

4. and in support address types i click the internet box and click the button set.in adredd field i entered the * .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

just follow the link below and check if you have missed out anything

http://www.tamboly.com/SAPEmailConfiguration.html

Also what is the mail client that you are forwarding the mail on to?is it outlook,there is some setting that you might need to do on Outlook to receive the mail from SAP

It looks as if the mail has been sent from SAP and has reached your mail server but your mail server is not forwarding the mail to your inbox,just check out with your infra team which manages mail server and try to take a help from them

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i done all things for configuration but i left the background job process now i started that job abd i select the 10 min option in the schdule the process is going well but i quit the process and down the server due to iam leaving office .but the next day i started the sap&connect all job ,and its running for the whole day but still its not get over.i cant understand why the job process taking this much time.is the problem in that is quited and downed the server or any other else. please help me to solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pugazh,

It sounds like you did not have the u2018send mailu2019 job running (SCOT), but you have since created that job.

Is it correct that now you are waiting for something to be sent?

If so, please check that there are outgoing messages (SOST).

Also, create a new test message and verify that it shows up in SOST.

Hope this helps.

PJ