cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current status of object 'WBS prohibits business transactio Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am a MM guy, we have created a project with item category L and system generated PR and reservation for that reservaation i need to do the GI in MB1A but system giving error msg

"The current status of object 'WBS Y.511' prohibits business transactio Goods Movement"

how to change this is there any setting i need to do in SPRO or while creating project.

Regards

venu gopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your project released? Just check the Project Status in CJ20N. If its in created state , then ask projects team to release the project.

If they have maiontained the user status which prohibits business transactio Goods Movement , then user status has to be changed accordingly.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

thank you for quick reply, where can we maintain the user status

Regards

venu gopal

Edited by: venu kk on Apr 24, 2009 7:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this setting

Project System -- Structures -- Operative Structures -- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) -- WBS User Status -- Create Status Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CJ20N, select the WBS and then click on I button on Basic Data view. U can see user status with radio button. Select the appropriate one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have checked the WBS element we are using project type as CP , when heck the change status ( byclicking the I sysmble) where i can see the status and business process there goods movement is in red colour where as some of the process are in green and some are in red.

i have checked project type IP also where i found goods movement is in green colour.....

please advice me how do change the business proceess "goods movement" to green colour for my project type CP or i am using wrong project type.

Regards

venu gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk the status on rt side they will be the user status, the one on the left will be system ststus.

But Is your proj REL or it is CRTD ?

Is approavl reqd for PO ?

Pls chk above 2 points or else talk with ur PS consultant

Thanks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

we are using CRTD

regards

venu gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto CJ20N-> Select Project Definition or WBS> Edit> Status---> Release

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In CTRD system status you can post any actual costs to the project so first release the project ,then system status will be REL.In REL you can post the actual costs .

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I mistyped earlier message.

In CTRD status you cant post any actual cost to the project so release the project then only you can issue the Goods to the project.

Muzamil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using SAP ECC 6.0 Version.We have done configuration in OK02 for User status and details are maintained for this User status : Assignment order/WBS = Forbidden (Prohibited)

After setting this User status in CJ02 against WBS Element, still System can allow me to assign this WBS Element against component level in Network. How it is possible ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Swapnil Kharul