Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inter company

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1000 ccode (ordering) - 2000 ccode (sending)-plant 200

goods will be delivered to customer from plant 200 belonging to ccode 2000 & IV intercompany billing is created

1 NOW which company code will create excise invoice & with refernce to which document zf2 or IV

2 while doing inter company billing IV how intercompnay pricing procedure will get picked up icaa01

Pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Receiving plant will capture and post Excise invoice in J1IIN Transaction wih reference to billing document.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi but still i'm not clear.

but delivery plant delivers goods to customer -then can we ship goods without excise invoice ?

or in ordering ccode after creating so-delivery-billing zf2- we need to create excise invoice

2 while doing inter company billing IV how intercompnay pricing procedure will get picked up icaa01

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend

while doing an intercompany billing you are creating a bill to customer and on bill to our other company code. so for both the invoices you create a J1iin, so with that invoice you are passing on the Excise duty to the customer and an internal bill will pass on the Excise amt to the other company code. After that FI has to do the needed adjustments to nullify the exicise duties internally.

If iam wrong, please correct me experts.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapsd,

You can refer this link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/DE/ac/48bc2c142d11d4b5b0006094b9ec21/frameset.htm

Hope this will clear your Doubt.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPSD,

1000 ccode (ordering) - 2000 ccode (sending)-plant 200

goods will be delivered to customer from plant 200 belonging to ccode 2000 & IV intercompany billing is created

1 NOW which company code will create excise invoice & with refernce to which document zf2 or IV

The Company Code 2000 will dispatch the goods to customer and it raises an intercompany IV invoice to the company code 1000 with Excise duty captured.

The company 1000 in return will raise the F2 Invoice to the customer with excise captured (J1iin)

a. You define Order types for intercompany billing type, order type is assigned to IV inetrcompany.

b. Assign sales doc relevent for intercompany billing

d. Mainatain PI01 Condition type (Intercompany pricing) through VK11

e. Pricing procedure determination has to be carried out

say 1000 --> 10 --> 10 --> A --> 1 --> Rvaa01

2000 --> 10 --> 10 --> I --> 6 -->ICaa01 (iv document procong procedure) + (cupp for internal customer

we will have to carry out pricing procedure determination.

but delivery plant delivers goods to customer -then can we ship goods without excise invoice ?

or in ordering ccode after creating so-delivery-billing zf2- we need to create excise invoice

The moment goods are delivered tothe customer an IV Inoice will be sent to the company 1000 with excise invoice captured. The company 1000 in return will create F2 invoice with excise captured and passes it down to the customer.

Please check your configuration in Pricing, I am sending you a link please check the link it will be helpfule for you to understand.

[]

Regards

Sathya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Excise Invoice will be created when after creating F2 to customer. (with reference to F2 )

2.Pricing procedure will be picked due to assignment of document pricing procedure of IV with pricing procedure determination.

Hope your Query is solved.

Ravi Thapliyal

IdhaSoft Ltd

Edited by: Ravi Thapliyal on Apr 24, 2009 8:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1000 SENDING CCODE/SORG 2000 ORDERINF CCODE/SORG

icaa01 pricing procedure is not getting picked up when iv is created

1. in OVKK i'm asigned

2000-DT-01- A(ZOR DOPP) - 1(CUPP) --RVAA01

1000-DT-02-A(ZOR)-1 (CUPP) -ICAA01

BUT IN INTERCOMPANY BILLING at header level i'm able to see sorg/dc/div -1000-dt-02 but pricing procedure RVAA01 itself geting picked up.

at item level sorg/dc/div --2000/dt/01 is coming

PL suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visit these sites for details on Inter company configuration

http://saphelp.hpage.com/

http://saphelpone.blogspot.com/

Former Member
0 Kudos

which ever is your delivering plant (if manufactured), you will create a J1iin and then in the other company code you will capture the same.

regards,

Sudhir