cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete dc from track

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

I have some exsisting dc's on track.Need to delete some of them.Can anyone tell me the steps to delete the dc's from track ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have any activity under 'Open activity' for the DC project you created. If so, revert and delete the activity. Select the option to delete all the files under the local directory (_comp).

As a next step, remove the DC from the client. Then proceed with the DC deletion steps given in the note. Ensure that no Used DC is syched and the DC is not built.

Please follow the steps mentioned in note 864515

And also check this blog.

/people/daniel.wirbser/blog/2005/07/27/how-to-delete-development-components-in-netweaver-java-development-infrastructure-jdi

Thanks

Abhilasha.

Edited by: Abhilasha Dahare on Apr 24, 2009 6:48 AM

Edited by: Abhilasha Dahare on Apr 24, 2009 6:51 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parama,

DTR maintains & keeps all the versions for all the resources i.e. if you have nth version of some file & now you delete this resource, the deleted version will be (n1)th. You can anytime see all these n1 versions. But by default, the view is set such that it does not show deleted resources. You can choose the option 'Show Deleted Files' to see all the deleted resources.

Hope I am clear enough.

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parama,

Sync the sources & create project for the DC. (I assume you are not making any changes to this DC currently)

You can go to Navigator view & Checkout all the folders of this DC in a new activity using the Delete option. Now check-in this activity & activate it. Your DC should be deleted from the track after this.

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Nitin,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Just wanted to clarify that the steps mentioned by you would delete all the files of the concerned dc from the DTR as well.