cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOCUMENT_OBJ PLOGI error in linking

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

I greate new doc cv01n and make same link PLOGI and did not close him number doc is '*'.

after open a new window and create another document with link PLOGI after press enter I have erorr 26 286. It trouble i have with any links use 500 screen. anibody can help me ?

error rasing at lcv130F27 at 163

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bear Russia

Can you please explain once again what is your problem.I am not able to understand you problem.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

run transaction cv01n and make new document with PLOGI link and post same ok code, did not save and did not close. After this in new windows run transaction cv01n and make new document with PLOGI link and post same ok code. And you have a problem with loock object message 26 - 286. But if you use another link object not 500 screen all ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

imotant that 2 new document with initial doknr or doknr = '*'. this promblem at paralel create 2 documets

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bear Russia

I think as far as my understanding you want to create an object link with Object PLOGI.And you are mentioning Screen for it 500.

I checked the standard Object available in DC10 Transaction. But No PLOGI was found and screen no you have mentioned is for Object POSVID iPPE Variant Screen No 500.

Just let me know what object you have assigned to your Document Type you have created.I think there is some problem in Object Link Configuration in DC10.Send me details of configuration for Your document type in Object link.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked it for many doc type and checked it for make my type doc ZZZ. pls check this problem for any links with 500 screen. you need make 2 document in 2 windows without save and empty doknr. and use badi DOCUMENT_OBJ. PLOGI is standart sap object you my find it at this forum. name of enhansment for DOCUMENT_OBJ is /ISDFPS/FDP_DOC_OBJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

i trace cv01n and think that this problem for loock table drad with empty key DOKNR

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bear Russia

Please Provide me the information of thread in this forum where the information of Object PLOGI is given.

Also its a request at least to frame your sentance in proper English..

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find linked objects in se18 badi DOCUMENT_OBJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem in blocking 2 document with doknr = '*' in

ENQUEUE_EMCVDOKOB

called in module DYN1500_GET_DATA in LCV130I15

in function CV140_LINKS_CHECK