cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BL BM : Customer Quote, Sales Order and Forecast Consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using requirements strategy 20 (planning with final assembly) if we create a ERP sales order (BM order category) and then transfer forecast from DP to SNP (FA order category) the forecast consumption occurs and the forecast tab on the product view clearly shows the details as well. This works as planned.

In the same scenario, if I remove the sales order and create a ERP Quote (BL order category) the forecast consumption as explained above is not occurring. (In other words, if I put the quote for the same confirmed quantity on the same date, etc...)

Can anyone shed any light on how forecast consumption is supposed to work for customer quotes (as well as inquiries)? From what I read, they should behave the same as sales order in the sense that they are requirements and should consume forecast.

Thank you

Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dave,

Strategy group as per standard configuration is designed for sales order to consume forecast. Please check in SPRO->APO->Master data->product->requirement strategies. Here in standard category group K01 only sales order category i.e. BM is maintained. If you want BL category also to consume forecast then please add it in the same category group.

Alternatively you can create your own category group and assign to requirement strategy 20.

Hope this should work.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

many thanks.

Answers (0)