Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot Status - CRTD ICCO SPRQ

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We have activated DMR rule for material and we use digital signature to close lot, so we have developed one custom program which do UD if lot is SKIP and post stock in unrestricted area.

Jan 03 2007

Material comes second time in premises through MIGO as per logic system should do SKIP lot & post stock in unrestricted, but some how auto UD not work as expected. System has created lot with REL SKIP status, system not made auto UD, but post stock in unrestricted area.

Lot status - REL SKIP CALC SPRQ

Jan 12 2007

QA11 - For same lot lot business user went to QA11 and he click on complete inspection button (Shift + F6) because of this system activated status STIC and ICCO for lot, no other status change.

Sept 6 2007

QA02 - they try to Reset Sample. System activated CRTD CHCR status for lot and inactivated status SKIP CALC CCTD QLCH REL. For STIC & ICCO no change.

Current active lot status - CRTD CHCR STIC ICCO SPRQ

Now as on today, due to audit purpose business want to clear this old inspection lot.

If they try to do QA11/ QA12 - then system does not allow to go in next screen and through message due to "CRTD status"

If they try to do Reset CRTD status through QA02 then system not allow to change it due to "ICCO status".

So my question is how to clear this inspection lot???

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nehal

It is realy surprising how system allowed to reset sample for inspection lot with status ICCO. normaly it will give error when the you try to reset an ICCO sample.

I think only way out will be to cancel the document and do the GR again and move the stock.

Please let me know how you solved this issue

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to QA02 enter the insp. lot number then enter and go to the inspection specification enter the key date, assign the task list/spec.and save now check your system status if it is REL. then you can clear this lot, try this and revert back for any clarification

Thanks

Vinay