Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funtion Module IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_FI help

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to post an inbound 810 using FM IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_FI and I keep getting the follwoing error message F5 566 - Specify a Tax Jurisdiction Key. I am using IDOC Type INVOIC01 and I am populating the E1EDK04 and E1EDP04 records. I have entries in OBCA, OBCB, OBCD, and OBCE. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I am missing in my IDOC?

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have you filled a field TXJCD (E1EDK04)?

regards,darek

0 Kudos

I am populating the field TXJCD in both the E1EDK04 and E1EDP04 records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give details like depature country and Tax type and Tax class fields

Sample code

WA_TAX-DEPCOUNTRY = 'NL'.

WA_TAX-TAX_TYPE_1 = 'YMWS'.

WA_TAX-TAXCLASS_1 = '1'

Hope it resoleve your problem.

_Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if you need to apply convertion exit for that field. it may not be in proper format in IDOC.

0 Kudos

Can any of you provide me with what you are passing back on your IDOC?

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Mazurek,

Can you please update this thread with the solution? Iu2019m having the same issue.

Since your thread is not too much old and it is closed (Answered) as well So can I look forward to hear from you?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

I can see you have an answer for this issue. Please share as  I am facing the same problem

former_member422932
Participant
0 Kudos

Subhrajit:

In order to resolve my issue I am using IDOC type INVOIC02, and I am populating the E1EDK04 or E1EDP04.  Instead I am populating the E1EDP30 using a qualifier of 48 and passing the appropriate profit center.