cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organising key figures in BEx Query Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are facing a highly complex list of calculated key figures. Creating own folders for key figures regarding for example value or price would be a great improvement... so is there any possibility to arrange key figures in BEx Query Designer? We are familiar with reusable structures, but these don't meet our demands for flexibility.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Björn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bjorn,

If you mean rearranging it then it will not be possible unless you delete and create it again in the order you need it.

Hope it helps.

San.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deleting and recreating the calculated key figures is no problem, but I have to arrange them in several folders. We have about 50 key figures starting with value (value per buyer, value total, value per kg ...) and just as much key figures regarding volume, price and so on.... this is very difficult to handle in a flat list

Best regards,

Björn

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arranging KeyFigures in folders in Bex Query designer???it can't be.i believe.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's too bad.... thank you for posting, nevertheless further ideas are welcome

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn,

You cannot create 'lists' or groupings so to say, but it is possible to sort based on technical name or decsription. May be you could follow an approach using naming conventions for the technical name of the KF, all CKF about Amount are named as CUBE_CAMT_001. Then when you sort, all the CAMT ones will group together.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is exactly the way we are handling it at the moment. But it's very hard work to make even power-users familiar with that

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I don't think it is possble in BEx Query designer.Never cam across ..like..arrageing Kfs in seperate folders...

thanks