cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error when reading ATP delta records"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Integration models for Location, Product, ATP Check, ATP Configuration, Stock and Sales Order.

After creating IM's when I tried to run ATP on my Sales Order I'm getting error " "Error when reading ATP delta records".

Can anyone provide me why I'm facing this error.

Thanks in Advance.

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

For the product/locations you are checking, it appears that ATP objects in the liveCache are missing which normally are created automatically when products and locations are created in APO.

I would advise to recreate all needed products and locations.

In APO, i.e. make again an initial data transfer of the master data from R/3. Previously the existing ones should be deleted to be sure that they will be created again. Then the problem should be solved.

If this does not help please check the the connection and LC settings to LDA and please try to restart the livecache. A potential explanation for the error would be an incorrectly maintained LDA connection to liveCache. Please check this by running transaction /SAPAPO/OM13 and selecting the 'checks' section.

The problem with the LDA connection could be e.g. very simple. If you check the table dbcon, which contains the description of the liveCache connections , if the liveCache names for LCA and LDA are different you should ensure, that the connections LCA and LDA are setup for the same liveCache (con_env in dbcon).

I hope this helps.

Regards,

TIbor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please try the following.

1) Try running CCR report for all objects (under your current scenario), iterate the results, clear all the queues and then retry

2) Check whether any change was made in any of components of the material in master data after the IM is made. In such case, rerun all integration models again and then retry the scenario.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ,

Even if there are any errors in your inbound queues to APO , the IM may fail. Check that using transaction smq2 or /n/sapapo/cq and clear out blocked queues if any.

One other thing that could be causing the error , is that the data may not be created properly in R/3. So check the sales orders for the materials that you are trying to CIF and make sure they are right.

Hopefully this should work. Try it and update me.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarada,

Thanks for your reply, I did clear the bad data thru transaction /n/sapapo/cp

Even then while checking for ATP..I'm still hit with same error "Error when reading ATP delta records"

Appreciate, if you can throw some more light on this.

Thanks in advance

Kalyan