cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSTSODSPART contains wrong PARTNO value

robertbuttram
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have having trouble deleting PSA/changelog data. The requests/changelogs we wish to delete are visible in the PSA tree (directory), and exist physically in the PSA tables. But, when we run the deletion job, we receive the following type of job log entry (no runtime error is logged):

DDL time(___1): .........2 milliseconds
Delete request REQU_4DDT1PRMY41NHYNPT2B872PHK from PSA 8BOF_O41_OA : Error - subrc: 2

Checks using RSRV, RSAR_PSA_PARTITION_CHECK, and SAP_PSA_PARTNO_CORRECT all come back clean.

RSAR_PSA_CLEANUP_DIRECTORY contains the following entries:

Request : REQU_4DDT1PRMY41NHYNPT2B872PHK deletion flag inconsistent in RSTSODSPART
Orphaned RSTSODSPART entries detected
Partition 0001 not dropped

Also, I have noticed that the PARTNO values in RSTSODSPART for the affected requests do not correspond to the PARTNO values in the actual PSA tables. In every case, the PARTNO value in RSTSODSPART is 2, whereas the PARTNO value in the PSA table is 1.

I have not attempted running RSAR_PSA_CLEANUP_DIRECTORY in repair mode because the logs indicate no auto correction is available for inconsistent RSTSODSPART entries. I'm tempted to try, however.

Is there any risk to running RSAR_PSA_CLEANUP_DIRECTORY in repair mode in this circumstance? Any other thoughts on how to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Bob

P.S. We are running BI 7.0, SP15, on Oracle 10.2.

P.P.S. I have already consulted the following OSS Notes: 733371, 1044023, 1063105, 1102626, 1150724.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did someone succed in solving this issue?

I'm gonna have the same problem..

sven_mader2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

yes. Please start the report RSAR_PSA_CLEANUP_DIRECTORY.

there are also same others options:

- Transaction RSRV: alle elementary tests -> PSA Tables -> Consistency between PSA partitions

- abap SAP_PSAPARTNO_CORRECT.

execute the three routines, so

- the partionsnumber is correct

- all requests are correct. When you delete a request in BI, also is deleted in the database.

- the data package are saved the the correct partition.

Sven