cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image with Transparency

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a signature that is stored as an image that goes on a crystal report that is printed on special paper that has lines for the signature to go on. The issue is that even though the image's background is transparent the BLOB field's backcolor will not change from White to Transparent; when I try it just changes itself back to white. Is it not possible to have BLOB field have transparency in crystal????

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version of Crystal reports are you using?

Is this an issue in the CR designer (you posted to the .NET forum)?

Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the Crystal Reports that comes with VS.NET 2005. I have tried this in CR v10 also with the same result. If this needs to go to another forum is there a way I can move it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having similar issues working with BLOB Fields. Can someone point to more details on what can be done with BLOB fields?

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a similar issue but the above link posted gives 404 Error. Can anybody provide the solution or an alternate link.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I checked and even inserting a picture with a transparent background into a crystal report causes the image to not have a transparent background anymore. The image's background is transparent in other applications like MS Word. Can images have transparent backgrounds in Crystal Reports?

Thanks.