cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Receipt Indicator in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

I wanted to know if someone experienced something about the good receipt indicator (GRI) in the PO, when the PO line item has an account assignment the good receipt indicator in the delivery tab becomes active but if the PO line item does not have account assignment the GRI is grayed out and cannot be deselected.

Any help will be appreciated.

Ibou

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibou,

There is Logic Behind this.

Whenever you are using Account Assignment Catagory then the stock goes to that particular account only so the indicator becomes active.

But if the PO line item does not have account assignment then that stock goes to the stock purpose only (i.e. Unstricted,Quality etc) ,So the GRI is grayed out and cannot be deselected.

Hope this clears your issue.

Regards,

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, is there any way I can have the GRI active so that the buyer can deselect when the item is not yet ready to be delivered.

Thanks;

Ibou

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you procure to stock, then you cannot take this indicator off, that is the SAP design rule, that is why SAP made the box grey in this case.

For all account assigned POs the buyer can remove the tick.

Defaults can be set per account cetegory in IMG > MM > purchasing > Account Assignment > maintain Account Assignment categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen this answered my question.

Ibou

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally GR indicator will be for stocked procurement.If it is for account assignment , account assignment definition will decide about GR.

Regards,