cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Driven scenerio - approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Is it possible to use any Approval Workflow, when we use plan driven procurement i.e the PR comes from R/3.

i heard it is possible.... How can we achieve this..???

thx...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YES.it is possible.PRASANNA RENGARAJU HAS ACHIEVED .Please visit his article.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5082a622-7310-2c10-1a9b-ef31dd69...

External requisitions from SAP or Non-SAP systems sent to SRM system are created directly in approved status and will be sent to Sourcing cockpit. This document provides the procedure to enable SRM workflow approval for external requisitions (for approval) of external requisitions before sending these requirements into sourcing cockpit.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Here is another way to achieve this requirement.I have done this same requirement in one of my clients where I implemented CHANGED BADI to achieve this requirement. You have to write one line of code. here is the code..

Check import parameter HEADER-SUBTYPE , if this is 'ER' then clear the SUBTYPE. now you can see WF is getting triggered. Make sure that Plan driven procurement PR is getting create MRP based only.. If PR is getting create also through Project system then I think the account assignment will be different then MRP and Project system based PR. If this is the case then check the account assignment and then clear the SUBTYPE.

John..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is expected behavior when it is Rejected?

Approval is possible changing some code but there is big challenge when it is Rejected.

Regards,

Masa