cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST issue with material class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have sales order in which MWST condition type picking up access Export taxes but if I look at delivery plant in SO, the country code is same as destination country of SH and it should consider Domestic taxes.

I have checked that there is condition record maintained for Domestic taxes 8% where country code, mcust class is 1 and material class is 3 but still when I do analysis on pricing in document MWST shows that it picked up condition record with Export taxes access for which the fields include country & destination country alongwith cust class 1 & material class 1.

Kindly guide me on how to investigate this as where it is picking up the Delivery plant as different country and different material class as in MMR I have checked that for specific country the material is classified as 3??

Thanks in advance!

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bawa

First of all Check in VD02->General data ,which country has been assigned. for the Customer. Secondly also check in which plant & sales orgn the MMR has been created

If system has picked the export taxes then mostly i suppose this could be because of the assignment of another country in CMR data.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I have checked it again as you suggested but all have same FI (Finland as country).

Kindly suggest!

Bawa

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Apr 23, 2009 5:10 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have FI (Finland as country) so check in SPRO --> Financial Accounting --> Global settings --> Tax on sales/purchase --> Basic Settings --> Assign country to calculation procedure.,

Secondly also check in VK12 wheather the tax code you have assigned is that tax code maintained in the FI tax procedure

Check in the sales orgn also which country has been maintained

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I have checked the calc procedure for FI is TAXTFI

and V3 tax code is maintained in both condition record and tax procedure in FI

Checked the country Sales org. is FI

Is there something which can be related to Availability check etc. as the departure country is getting considered as SE instead of FI which is ultimately changing material class from 3 to 1 because SE is maintained as 1 in MMR.

Any comments please to get it going!

Thanks

Bawa

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Apr 23, 2009 6:40 PM