I am trying to set up Intercompany Stock transfers (POs) using special procurement key.
I am hitting some roadbloacks in setting up the intercompany process
1) STOs are getting created when i convert the Preqs to PO. I was expecting to get POs created for intercompany transfers
2) I cannot save the STO also as i get a number of errors like vendor not defined for the sales org, etc.
Any documentation detailing the configuration and master data required for the Intercompany PO process will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
rahul patil replied
1.Create a vendor for the company code of receiving plant, using account group :0007 using T-Code XK01.
2. Assign this vendor to Delivering plant, Go to XK02 >Purchasing view>Extras>Add. Purchasing data>Plant
3. Create internal customer with the sales area of the vendor. Go To XD01
4. In Pricing procedure determination relevant to STO, assign document Pricing Procedure and customer pricing procedure appropriate for STO to get the pricing in the invoice.
5. Maintain condition records for the relevant pricing condition.
6. Some more setting for STO: Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> define shipping data for plants > Go to Receiving plant >assign customer here & Supplying SA (for billing) to Receiving plant here
7. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> define shipping data for plants > Go to Supplying plant and assign the sales area of receiving plant.
8. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> assign delivery Type & Checking rule
Assign the delivery type to document type. In this case, Delivery type NLCC is assigned to Document type NB
9. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO>Assign document Type, One step Procedure, Under delivery tolerance
Assign the document type NB to supplying plant and receiving plant
10. After all settings , Create the STO using T-Code:ME21N and Save.
11. Create Delivery :VL10G
Click on the Background Button after selecting line item
A message is flashed : See log for information> next Click on Log for delivery creation Button >click on line item>click on document button to get Delivery document No
12. Picking, PGI:VL02N
Also check this link.