cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

budget exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

In 04.08.2009 ,my client released the budget to value R$4616,96. When hetried to create a new order, the system says that butget was exceed to

3721,95. We can realize that no postings(real and commitment) were made after the budget's release in transaction CJI5 and CJI3. How the budget can be used before the budget released?

Thanks

Marcel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might have just warning for the budget exceed. Someone has posted some documents before release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

It's not an error, my client is not able to make a PO. Moreover, I don't understand your view. Can the system uses the budget amount if it doesn't have released?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

System is not allowing to create a PO If the budget you have released is less than the PO Value or you have set the Tolerance Limits that does not permit to commit or post actual costs if that % exceeds so please check the PO Value and Tolerance Limits.

Regards,

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did the actual posting happen before budget allocation (CJ30)?

If you use availability control activation type 1 (Automatic activation during budget allocation), the AVAC status will be set during budget allocation (CJ30)

After you did CJ30 but you haven't released any budget yet (CJ32) no actual posting can be made

If you haven't done CJ30 but user has released the WBSE then posting can be made because AVAC status is not active yet