cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface for Procurement Using Catalogs (OCI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I like to have a lot of explications for this cutomizing for a flow PM.I would like call a catalog if I create order PM never pass to EBP sytem.

If I finish this customizing Interface for <b>Procurement</b> <b>Using Catalogs (OCI)</b> in R/3 system who R/3 taking all informations for a catalog when a order PM has been created.

There is a button to use a catalog if a transaction IW31 or IW32 has been executed or not?

This version SAP is ECC5.

Thanks for your response.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mady,

here are high level steps for PM/OCI:

- SPRO: Maintenance and Service Orders -> Interface for Procurement Using Catalogs (OCI) --> Define Catalogs

- SPRO: Maintenance and Service Orders -> Interface for Procurement Using Catalogs (OCI) --> Assign Catalog to Order Type

As of SAP ECC 5.00, PLM Extension (EA_PLM 500), you can call up an external catalog in a maintenance order or service order, a maintenance task list or a network, and copy services from this catalog into the order or task list or network.

You also now have the option of storing multiple catalogs for each of the following criteria:

- Order type and planning plant

- Task list category and plant

- Network type and plant

If all this customizing is OK, a little "Catalog" button will appear in maintenance or service order transaction.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Also this customizing is OK when we create a order in PM ,EBP is not called ?

This goal is not navigate in EBP system.

Thans for your response

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mady,

EBP is not called as it is not part of this process.

ECC calls directly the external catalogue as Christophe told you.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mady,

there are 3 scenario for PM integration:

- Completion of PM orders from SRM (oldest one)

- send unsourced PR generated from PM to SRM (external requirement scenario available since EBP 3.0 or 3.5)

- access catalogs from PM orders (sdt since R/3 4.7)

2 first ones are using SRM (EBP), but third one not.

Rgds

PS: please reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe

I did configure 'Define Catalogs' and 'Assign catalog to Order type'. Still the items selected in the shopping cart are not transfered to PM Order in IW31 when the items were checked out. I tried the configuration ' convert HTML Fields to SAP fields' also. Still the items are not populated in the components tab of PM order. Am I missing something or the config for convert HTML fields is wrong?

Thanks

Sridhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maddy, where did you find the basic info on how to config the interface?