Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common Distribution Channel Only for Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

I have 2 Questions

Question 1 :

We are having 10 Distribution Channels, and we cannot have common distribution Channel for the Customers.

This means that we have to extend every material to all these 10 distrbution channels.

SAP has provided only one field for Common Distribution Channel for customers and Materials.

Is there any way where we can activiate common distribution channels for materials and not for customers. ?

Question 2:

Is there any field in the Billing Document Which stores the Bill of Lading Number ( either from the Shipment or from the Delivery ) ??

Your Answers would highly help me...

Thanks....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Question 1, it is not possible without changing standard code.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Question 1 :

>

> We are having 10 Distribution Channels, and we cannot have common distribution Channel for the Customers.

>

> This means that we have to extend every material to all these 10 distrbution channels.

>

> SAP has provided only one field for Common Distribution Channel for customers and Materials.

>

> Is there any way where we can activiate common distribution channels for materials and not for customers. ?

>

i think it is not possible

> Question 2:

>

> Is there any field in the Billing Document Which stores the Bill of Lading Number ( either from the Shipment or from the Delivery ) ??

>

In billing it is not possible to maintain Bill of lading number.

you can maintain it in delivery document. In delivery select GOTO>>>header>>>shipment here in shipment data there is a field BillOfLad.

here you can maintain

regards