PCUI: Change search group in Z-app
I am currently trying to modify the contacts application and have therefore copied it to ZCRMM_CONTACT. Now I also want to modify it, and start with changing the search area. Among other things, I want to remove some buttons from the toolbar in the search result list, and change the default search term to Last Name.
Now my modified app is throwing an error. Could anyone give me some hint what I need to do? My main problem is that all customizing guides for PCUI concentrate on simply copying data from S to C tables and then changing them, not copying the application elements to z-versions.
What I did for removing the buttons:
1. Copied the app via the Blueprint Application Builder
2. Created a new package with SE80
3. Created new DDIC structures in that package in SE80 named ZCRMT_BSP_SEAREQ_CONTACT and ZCRMT_BSP_SEAREQ_CONTACT (left them empty so far)
4. Created a new field group, ZCOP_SRES, and new toolbar, ZCOP_OIC with the appropriate new structure
5. Changed the z-application so that for the INIT event the new toolbar and new field group are used in search result position
Now when I try to load the z-app in the browser, I get a CX_SY_CREATE_DATA_ERROR error.
What did I miss or where did I not think enough?