cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Regarding Output in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement attached to one billing output type.This requirement is included in billing output procedure on of the output type.Now this output type can be prcessed through either EDI or Print Output. Now inside this requirement one peace of code is there which I want to only use for EDI ouput not for print output.Is that possible to incorporate this requirement inside this routing.

For example ZD05 is a output type which can be processed through EDI also by Print.This ZDO5 is included in output procedure V10000.Insid the procedure there is option to put requirement for each output type.My case ZD05 output.Inside this requirement two peach of code is writted.I just want to restrict first peace of code only for ZD05 EDI output.Can I restrict it inside the requirement .If so how can I do that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can differentiate the both in the requirement routine by checking the fields available in the structure XNAST.

XNAST-PARVW - Partner function like Bill-to-Party, Ship-to-Party.

XNAST-NACHA - Transmission medium like Print, Email, EDI etc.

XNAST-KSCHL - Condition type.

So by comparing the above fields, also check for more fields available in the structure XNAST at run time to fulfill the requirement.

Regards,

Santhosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my requirement I put the condition like if XNAST-NACHA = '6' then excecute the code.But while creating the billing document with VF01 and saving the document this requirement gets triggered.When I am seeing in debugging mode the XNAST is showing as intial status value not getting populated and XNAST-NACHA value showing as blank.Condition record is maintained properly.So while creating the invoice though the code is limited for transmission medim 6 but due to no value getting populating this code is skipping.What should I do now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked while creation of the billing document from VF01, but in my scenario there are no output types determined on its own, So that I could not check it. But I am sure that if there exists some output types, they before saving the document, in the requirement routine, the internal tables XNAST or structure NAST will get populated with the required values.

But I have checked from VF02, by changing the existing billing document by repeating the output, it works.

Regards,

Santhosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right.In VF02 its not having any problem.Problem is while VF01.In VF01 XNAST not populating any value because of that check has not been carried out.So its skipping the logic in the requirement.Logic is such that if invoice not posted to accounting output type should not be triggered.But in this case eventhough invoice not posted to accounting output getting triggered and excecuted successfully.