cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Process Updation Different info groups in single Form Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are currently implementing HCM P & F to update infotypes via PA 40 (Personnel Actions). We are on ECC 6.0- Ehp2 with SP18.

My scenario is as follows:

The personnel action which I am trying to update via HCM P&F contains multiple action reasons. Each of the action reason calls a different sequence infotypes (some infotypes in all action reasons are common as well).

My requirement is that, when a user selects an action reason in the form, the back end services should call the related combination of Infogroup modifier and infogroup.

Currently my back end services configuration is updating all infotypes for all action reasons related to my Personnel Action (ECCCR).

My understanding about back end services configuration is that, once configured to update infotypes, we cannot make a dynamic choice based on Action reason to choose and update only specific infotypes from the configured ones. The service eventually ends up updating all the infotypes configured in the ISR SCENARIO.

Please suggest as to how can I configure the back end service to choose only the infotypes related to the infogroup for updation and ignore the other infotypes configured in ISR Scenario.

Kind Regards,

Mukeshmani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using the rule check with the action reason for each infotype before update.