DESADV Inbound delivery and Handling Units

edwin_bijlsma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My customer wants a DESADV to be processed and this should result in

1. An inbound delivery

2. Batches created - with classfication data

3. And Handling Units (every batch is in this case is a handling unit)

Can I use DELVRY05 for this purpose? Is DELVRY05 also capable of creating batches?

or do we need to develop this.

Thanks and Regards,

Edwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> My customer wants a DESADV to be processed and this should result in

> 1. An inbound delivery

> 2. Batches created - with classfication data

> 3. And Handling Units (every batch is in this case is a handling unit)

>

> Can I use DELVRY05 for this purpose? Is DELVRY05 also capable of creating batches?

> or do we need to develop this.

>

> Thanks and Regards,

>

> Edwin

We are using message type DESADV with inbound process code DELS and it is creating inbound delivery with respective batches with all its classification data.

I am not sure about handling unit, however you can implement user-exits for this message to implement handling unit functionality (if it is not there).

You can use Idoc type DELVRY05, however check if your SAP version support idoc type DELVRY05. Use transaction WE82 and search for message type DESADV.

Edited by: Pawan Kesari on Apr 24, 2009 2:11 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

minal_vaidya2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Pawan,

We are facing similar issue in our project where the requirement is to create inbound delivery with batch details.

I checked inbound process code DELS in proj system, but it is assigned to some FM which is commented completely. It doesnt have any uncommented code.

So Could you please tell me which FM and IDoc type you used in your scenario.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Minal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute the T-code WE60 and mention the basic type DELVRY05 to see the documentation on each and every segment of the IDOC and the fields used in the IDOC.

edwin_bijlsma
Explorer
0 Kudos

I checked the documentation, and there are segments to fill in this data for batches, chracteristics, and HU's, but does this work? I am not sure about this.