cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billling - pricing conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have one issue of Pricing conditions being redetermined in the Intercompany Billig Document.

Whatever values I maintain in the sales order should follow to Intercompany Invoice. For eg PI01 value maintained in the slaes order is 782.15 INR. It will be same in the Invoice (F2). But when i create the Intercompany Invoice the value is something else i mean it is getting determined from the condition record of PI01. Same is the case with other Intercomopany Discount cond types.

Addtional Info:- I have checked the copy control settings between LF and IV. For the item cat TAN Pricing type is G.

Please suggest what can be done to resolve this.

Best Regards,

Vishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishi19 ,

I would request you to go through your configuration setup.

You will have to maintain two pricing procedures

a. RVAA01 - PR00 at order level and billing level mainatined for the end customer

b. RVAA01 - PI01 - Statistical Condition type presents the costs to ordering company code

condition records are created ( sales org/supplying plant/material)

c. ICAA01 -IV01 Intercompany Billing level. IV01 Condition type represents the revenues of supplying company code. Pi01 is reference condition type for IV01

Check your Condition types and values. Use Analysis button available in item level --> Conditions tab.

Note: PR00 also appears in IV billing document, but it is for information purpose

Moreover check the link, it is very useful

[]

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member