cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange rate in Export Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

End user maintained Exchange rate 59.445 in sales order manually for export order.

but at the time of billing system is taking 58 which is maintained in OB08

But my client does not want this, his requirement is whaever they maintained in order that exchange rate system has to pick in billing

For this In copy control Delivery - Invoive for perticular Item category TAN we maintained pricing exchage rate as A means From sales order.

But still system is picking it from OB08.

How to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope that your client are maintaining the exchange rate 59.445 in header.

but at the time of billing system is taking 58, which i think you would be looking at exchange rate in header....am i right? Kindly reply to this....

You should check the exchange rate which the sytem is taking in the item level...

Regards

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What Arya told was correct. You have changed the settings in copy controls at item level, but not at header level. So exchange rate will be picking from sale order for item in billing, but in header it will redetermine again.

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason why i am asking this is because...for accouting purpose ...fluctuations rising out of exchange rate....result to loss and gain against the bank rate of exchange...such loss /gain are posted to exchange rate loss/gain account.

Is your case similar..?

Regards

Arya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Three exchange rates you can find in billing document.

They are

1) VBRP-KURSK = Document currency for Price determination which depends on the setting of TVCPFLP-PFKUR in copy control

2) VBRK-KURRF = Document currency for FI postings. If you input manually in sale order field VBKD-KURRF, it is copied to above table / field. Otherwise, this will be determined during invoice generation

3) KOMV-KKURS = this is for local currency at Price condition level which will be determined based on pricing date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

change the exchange rate in OB08

regards