cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports Runtime Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I can't install Crystal Reports Runtime. When I try to install Crystal Reports Runtime

(CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe), I get error: "Specified File Not Found"

At this moment following message is generated by Antivirus:

Object: "C:Documents and SettingskatrineLocal

SettingsTempmia55C.tmpmMiniStub.exe" ().

Type: infected

Virus: Trojan.MulDrop.origin.

The directory 'mia55C.tmp' is created when CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe is running.

After receiving error this directory is fully deleted.

Probably CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe contains Trojan inside some of temporary files. These files are

deleted by AntiVirus, and I receive error.

I have downloaded CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe as partof AddOn Crystal Reports Integration for SAP

Business One from here: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/d0a0c14b-

0e20-2b10-939b-e93a19f14c12

Could you please comment on this and let me know how to install CR Runtime?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please scan ur system with updated anti virus and then again install exe.

May be antiavirus corrupt the exe , so u may try installation by deactivate the antivirus and then scan ur systm for virus.

Rgds,

Premraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

your system is infected with some Trojan, update the anti virus program, try removal tool for Trojan.MulDrop.origin.

then download a fresh copy of the installation file for crystal runtime then install it

This should fix your problem

Regards,

Krish

Edited on Apr 25, 2009 7:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have downloaded CR 2008 Runtime Package from here

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/bobj_download/main.htm

Then I scan CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe with Dr Web.

Dr Web says:

"Archive contains infected objects"

Trojan.Muldrop.origin

My system is not infected. Dr web downloads updates every 3 hour.

I can't remove "tool for Trojan.MulDrop.origin" becuase this virus contained inside exe-file.

I can't deactivate antivirus. This tool should be installed on terminal server. System administrator prohibit me from deactivating antivirus sytem on terminal server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ekaterina Ryahovskaya

It is not possible for SAP website to provide infected files, they follow standard procedures.

the problem should be in your system,

Use administrative privileges, ask your admin to disable anti virus and try installing it

for better security try using different anti virus program and scan your system for any torjan

Try installing it in safe mode

This should fix your problem

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Radhakrishnan Guhan!

Thank you for your answer.

>> It is not possible for SAP website to provide infected files, they follow standard procedures.

>> the problem should be in your system,

I tried installing CR Runtime on 3 different systems, and I get the same message from Antivirus system.

>> Use administrative privileges, ask your admin to disable anti virus and try installing it

>> for better security try using different anti virus program and scan your system for any torjan

Unfortunately this is not possible. Cr runtime should be installed on terminal server. And Admin distinctly negative against disabling antivirus

>> Try installing it in safe mode

This is the same as disabling antivirus. So admin will not allow to do this.

Together with admin, I will send the report about Trojan and CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe to DrWeb support. Unfortunately I can't send to DrWeb support the link from where I dowloaded CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe (cause this link requires S-User login)

I will post here later about DrWeb-support answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have received the answer from a support service of DrWeb.

They indicate, that it was false alarm. And they fix this.

So now, it is not created any messages about viruses in CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.exe.

Thanks to all.

Best regards